Subscribe RSS Feed

Monday, November 7, 2011

I Promise to Love You Till The Day I Die..!!

I've seen dreams where I kiss you,
and spent lonely nights when I miss you,
But, nothing can be better then the day,
When I'll know that you'll always stay..!!

You don't need to try very hard, coz
Inside my heart there's just one card,
That shouts out your name all the time,
With songs written in perfect rhyme..!!

If only you could hear my heart's voice,
You'll know my heart never had any choice,
But, to love you like none other can,
and wait for you till end of its life span..!!

I never meant to force my love on you,
Coz The love I have is all pure and true,
and there is no thought more divine,
but, the thought of making you mine..!!

The days have past and its been long,
Since I feel your love in every song,
Now its time to say what I have inside,
that I want you to stay by my side..!!

Would you accept my heart or let it rot?
If I ask whether you love me or not?
Would you listen to what I have to say?
or will you ignore and walk away..??

I know my love, that you'll believe me,
because to you my love is no mystery,
but, even if you don't love me back,
I promise I'll never change my track..!!

I don't know what would I do,
the day You'll say "You love me too",
I know I'll be loving you more and more,
Coz I've never known any love before..!!

So if you love, just give me one sign,
and say what they call "a magical line",
So that I can hold you in my arms so tight,
and never let you go off my sight..!!

I don't know what next moment will bring,
But, You'll always be in every song I sing,
You'll always see your picture in my eye,
I promise to love you till the day I die..!!

10 comments:

  1. ahem ahem... Bhup g, aj to bta hi do kaun h apki inspiration. Hmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... meri inspiration ke baare mein kya kahu.. usko badnaam nahi kar sakta yahan uska naam likh kar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhhhhh thats lovely poem dear........ thanx for best lines.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @shweta thank you for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bro that actually brought tears to my eye's because I'm going through this thing with my girl, and the words in that poem is just how I feel...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I can understand what you're going through... I wish you luck in for your love life... May you stay with your true love forever... and thank you for your comment...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfull.. Im very sure Ur in Love :)
    Stay Like this foevr :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and appreciation... :)

      Delete
  8. Hey man...
    Can I use some of your lines in a song that I'm making? Or du you have CR on this text?
    Good job it's an awesome poem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use these lines... but do let me know about your song... :)

      Delete