Subscribe RSS Feed

Monday, October 24, 2011

Forever Yours

There is one moment I can't forget,
For the first time when our eyes met,
I felt an aura possessed by just few,
I stared like there is nothing I've to do..!!

My heart was lost in a confused state,
Whether it's really you or illusion of my fate,
So I closed my eyes for a moment or two,
but, I kept looking at a picture of you..!!

I knew it then that I want to make you mine,
Because I can't find another soul mate so fine,
and My heart started to overflow with love,
When I saw the one I always dreamed of..!!

I felt like my heartbeat stopped for a while,
but, I was relaxed when I saw your smile,
So I grabbed my guts and started to walk,
Though I didn't had much in mind to talk..!!

Your smile was like a perfect piece of art,
and I had just one thought inside my heart,
that How should I express what I have to say,
coz, I was afraid that you'll walk away..!!

While I was wondering how to confess,
I found no words that could possibly express,
The true sense of what I was feeling,
and with what I was continuously dealing..!!

The love that struck my heart deep inside,
Effect of which became impossible to hide,
So I had to take the chance I couldn't afford,
and express my love for you in every word..!!

I said I love you, holding your soft hand,
I was wondering if you would understand,
but You said nothing and showed no sign,
Like I said something that crossed the line..!!

My heart went cold with unknown fear,
Each moment then passed like another year,
I was waiting for you to say something to me,
because only your words could set me free..!!

The moment came when you broke the silence,
every word you said was worth my patience,
I was closely listening to every word you said,
and I was so much in love my face turned red..!!

You said I would always be your best choice,
I couldn't have heard it in a sweeter voice,
You came closer to me and hugged me tight,
saying you'll love me everyday day and night..!!

Except for you there's nothing I'll ask for,
No wonder I keep loving you more and more,
and my heart shouts out like thunderous roars,
It'll always love you and will be forever yours..!!

Forever Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment