Subscribe RSS Feed

Monday, November 28, 2011

Story of Love That We Together Share

When we kiss I can't open my eyes,
coz heaven in love is always unseen,
and There can be no man more wise,
than who knows what I feel and mean..!!

The God we know has carved a way,
which is as beautiful as it may seem,
I know for sure that our love will stay,
I never saw anything better even in dream..!!

When I am asleep I see your face,
and when I open my eyes everyday,
Its just your love that I want to chase,
your love is worth every plea and pray..!!

I can't count days or those infinite times,
when you held my hand and made me smile,
and like a healing sound of numerous chimes,
you gave me strength to go though every mile..!!

When sky is dark and there is no star,
you bring me love that shines so bright,
You heal every wound removing every scar,
reason why my eyes wait long for your sight..!!

No wonder on your love I depend and rely,
and for you I put my heart on the line,
I can trust you with my life without asking why,
coz your love makes my darkest days shine..!!

My heartbeat goes low when you are far,
every second I wish to hold you close tight,
and songs that I write and play on my guitar,
say I miss you more with every passing night..!!

With you I keep no secrets within my heart,
because only you can understand my silence,
and There has been no day since the start,
when you were not center of my existence..!!

No wonder I inspire anyone who hears,
The story of love that we together share,
and how we have spent our past years,
For every heart needs someone to care..!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW....THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL POEM,I LOVE IT,YOU SAY EXACTLY HOW I FEEL TOWARD MY HUSBAND,HE IS MY LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your appreciation... and I am sure your husband is a lucky guy if you feel that way for him,... :)

    ReplyDelete