Subscribe RSS Feed

Sunday, May 8, 2011

To my Mum - Happy Mother's Day

A mother is a simple woman,
Love and care are her style,
her smile shines more than sun,
All I want for her is everlasting smile..

Sent from heaven to earth,
Who love their daughter and son,
Whom they give birth,
A mother fills our life with fun..

An ordinary woman who gives so much,
Whom you need and who will love you,
To sleep on a dark night we need her touch,
Except for her's no love can be so true..

Each moment she stays same,
and who can forgive very soon,
we don't need to know her name,
Coz her every word is a boon..

who loves us like no other,
whose debt cannot be paid,
She is our superhero, our mother,
For who there can be no grade..

She takes care of all our stuff,
To express my love there are no words to say,
I know these words can't be good enough,
but I wanna wish them happy mother's day..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment