Subscribe RSS Feed

Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Best Man..!!

You always lied about loving me,
and when you said I am your plan,
You may go ahead and marry,
but, I'll always be the best man...!!

I lost the race of love by a mile,
no matter how fast I ran,
I enjoyed second place with a smile,
and being called as the best man..!!

I wanted to get rid of this thought,
but it came along in every scan,
Coz there was just one empty slot,
in your marriage, the best man..!!

You were so fast to say yes,
and to put on me, a lifetime ban,
I knew you loved less and cared less,
never thought I will be your best man..!!

I was called to raise the first toast,
Everyone stared at me, as I began,
I said thank you, my beautiful host,
I Wonder if I am really the best man..!!

I raised my glass and pointed at you,
I said, None can do, what she can,
With her love, everyday seems new,
I feel proud in calling myself the best man..!!

Like every story there will be an end,
you'll get to know who's a better man,
and when you will shout for your friend,
I might refuse to be your best man..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment