Subscribe RSS Feed

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Addiction....

I think of you every night,
I dream of you while I sleep,
I crave for your every sight,
what else could be more deep..!!

I only wish if you could hear,
Every thought I have in my mind,
I say I will wipe every tear,
If you miss something, I will find..!!

To my heart your the only key,
I ask for you every time I pray,
Even if he doesn't listen to me,
I Promise I will love you anyway..!!

To me you mean a lot more,
one I can always count on,
For you is my heart's every core,
and You will never find me gone..!!

As I walk towards your home,
I practice all the lines again,
But, I forget like some syndrome,
and this goes like an endless chain..!!

Whenever in dark I feel afraid,
I think of you and close my eye,
In seconds all my fears evade,
Your smile shines my entire sky..!!

I am looking for a way out,
I don't know what to say or do,
there is something I have no doubt,
My life starts and ends on you..!!

How would I ever say all this,
My heart stays alone and restricted,
You may never know what it is,
But to you I seem to get addicted..!!

I know someday my love will win,
and this story won't be just a fiction,
That day an epic story will begin,
Where I'll become your addiction..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment