Subscribe RSS Feed

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

True Love..!!

With every beat of my heart,
I feel we will never be apart,
I have waited long to reveal,
but now I will say how I feel,
So here I am to say it all,
You're the one for who I fall,
For me there is nothing above,
than what we share, True Love..!!

My heart has nothing to hide,
It doesn't matter what you decide,
I think of spending my life with you,
You may love me or may not do,
But I promise I'll never leave,
someday your heart may believe,
but It will always observe,
that we share, True Love..!!

If you ask me for a reason,
I can show you every season,
It seem like I always knew,
From the first time I saw you,
Something that I couldn't ignore,
you walking in through my heart's door,
Something that touched every nerve,
Its what we share, True Love..!!

If you see life from my view,
there is nothing very hard to do,
let my voice reach to your soul,
and try to loosen up your control,
Once you let your feelings flow,
Whats hidden in your heart will show,
Something only we together deserve,
Its what we'll always share, True Love..!!

7 comments: