Subscribe RSS Feed

Friday, August 12, 2011

To My Little Sister

You're the one I always miss,
I'll be there for you till the end,
coz you are not just my little sis,
You are my only best friend..!!

Sometimes we fight with each other,
but, when something goes wrong,
You stick up and give me cover,
and give me strength to be strong..!!

If people want to come after you,
They will have to go through me,
Make sure there's something you do,
To tell this to everyone you see..!!

No one can ever take your place,
and I'll love you no matter what,
and whenever I see your face,
I am sure our bond can't get cut..!!

You make me smile when I feel blue,
you're someone who always care,
I promise you I'll be there for you,
I know when I'll need you'll be there..!!

Whenever you are around,
Seems like I need no luck,
Whenever I hit the ground,
You always lift me up..!!

The best gift our parents could give,
Sweet little sis from heaven above,
For every moment that I will live,
You're the one I will always love..!!

5 comments:

  1. yeyyyyy..... thanx..... :) :)

    And i love you too.... forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poem is so sweet!! You two are very lucky to have eachother!! Don't ever forget the love you share, its something that will always be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Sweet ! ! ! <3 <3 R.i.P To My Little Sister Who Died 7/16/02 When She Was Born I Miss And Love Her So Much I Just Cant Live With Out Her ! Angel Shamya Wise

    ReplyDelete
  4. @taniyah I am so sorry to heart that.. there is no one who can understand the pain you've been through.. May her soul rest in peace.. for she has a loving sis like you..

    ReplyDelete