Subscribe RSS Feed

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One Last Question...

it hurts when you say goodbye,
it hurts more when you say you never gonna come back...
it sound odd when you don't reply,
it sounds more odd when you show you never gonna love back...

It feels bad when you hangup my calls,
It feels more bad when your phone is busy all night...
It gets tough when you go behind walls,
It gets tougher when you never seem to end fight...

It kills me when you meet someone else,
It kills me more when you kiss someone else in front of me...
It is painful when your smile is false,
It is more painful when you laugh with other people in front of me...

I want answer to just one question,
Is this you, the same you, whom i loved and who loved me back???
I want an answer to the question,
what will it take, to make you the same person who loved me back????

No comments:

Post a Comment