Subscribe RSS Feed

Sunday, July 25, 2010

No Matter...

No matter how far you be,
i will find a way to reach to you,
no matter what comes in way,
i will overcome every hurdle..

No matter what you say to me,
I will fight with this world for you,
No matter how hard it is,
I will wait till eternity for you...

No matter what people think,
I would always say your name,
No matter how people treat me,
I will never regret loving you...

No matter if moon doesn't show up,
I will dream of your smile..
No matter if sun doesn't shine,
I will still search for you...

No matter if this world forgets me,
I will keep your name alive,
No matter if I die waiting,
I will still wait on they way to heaven..

No matter if only tears are on the way,
I will shed an ocean for you,
No matter if my prayers are unanswered,
I will always listen to what god has to say...

No matter if you refuse to recognize me,
I will hide my love for you inside,
No matter if you never see me again,
I will always Love you more....

2 comments:

  1. I love a woman that is slowly letting me go I hurt her heart but I will not give up she is so important to me I will endure all things NO MATTER! How tough it may get I will endure bcuz true love endures anything I love Betty Oliver forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you stay with your true love forever... thank you for your comment...

    ReplyDelete