Subscribe RSS Feed

Thursday, June 14, 2012

The World's Greatest Dad


When I think about you dear dad,
the goodtimes we've had to share,
and times when I was really sad,
No one but you were always there..!!

You were always thoughtful and giving,
to guide me and help me in anyway,
With all my heart's care and loving,
Your debt is something I can't repay..!!

Now you may have grown older,
but you get younger each year,
and like a knight in shinning armor,
you give me strength to fight every fear..!!

With you there is nothing I can do,
and I need all the love you give,
I'll always treasure memories of you,
for as long as my soul shall live..!!

our love and bond will always grow,
for the wonderful role you've had,
and I just want you to know,
You're the world's greatest dad..!!


No comments:

Post a Comment